Your safety is a big concern. If you’ve been in a car accident, an accident at work, or any accident where you’re injured to no fault of your own, you might be able to receive compensation for your injuries. You also may be bombarded with TV, radio, and billboard ads from attorneys advertising their personal injury services, and you may be confused on how to choose the right attorney with so many out there. Selecting a personal injury attorney can get difficult, so we’re here to give you some questions you should ask a personal injury attorney before you hire him/her.
- How many injury cases have handled in your career span?
- How many personal injury cases have you taken to trial and what were the outcomes?
- How long will it take to resolve this personal injury case?
- Will I be dealing with you directly? (Your attorney should meet with you for a consultation not their paralegal or anyone else)
- Can I get some references from past personal injury cases you’ve handled?
- Do you specialize in personal injury cases?
- How many personal injury cases are you currently handling?
These are some of the questions we recommend asking when you’re looking around for a personal injury attorney. Our attorneys at Schmidlkofer, Toth, Loeb & Drosen, LLC can handle your personal injury case in Wauwatosa, WI and surrounding Wisconsin areas including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine and Kenosha Counties. If you’re been injured and need a attorney on your side, please give us a call at 414-259-9300 for a free consultation.