Defending Your Rights Requires Experienced Representation
Whether a client has received a speeding ticket, is facing probation revocation or has been charged with a felony, the attorneys at Schmidlkofer, Toth, Loeb & Drosen, LLC, have the experience to defend you. Our attorneys routinely handle motions, trials, revocation hearings and other matters in municipal, state and federal courts. We will do everything in our power to protect your rights and safeguard your interests.
Trust A Firm That Protects Your Interests
Do not pay a ticket before consulting with an experienced attorney. If you pay the ticket, you are admitting guilt for the offense and might have points applied to your driver’s license. Our attorneys handle motions, trials, revocation hearings and other matters. We have helped clients throughout Wisconsin with a variety of issues, including:
- Speeding tickets
- Careless or reckless driving
- Racing on the highway
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving with expired registration
- Failure to yield to an emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right of way
- Failure to have liability insurance
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
If you or someone you love has received a traffic ticket or criminal traffic charge for any of the above offenses, you need to take immediate action to protect your future and your driving privileges. We will do everything in our power to protect your rights.
Interested In Learning More? Call Today.
To discuss your options with one of our attorneys, call our Milwaukee-metro based office at 414-250-8548 today. You can also fill out our contact form.