Attorney Scott A. Schmidlkofer is a lifelong resident of the State of Wisconsin who served in the United States Navy from 1988 to 1992 and saw active duty during operation Desert Storm/Shield. Schmidlkofer was highly decorated during his time in the Navy, including receiving the Southwest Asia Service Medal with a Bronze Star, the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal for his role in rescuing victims of the Mount Pinatubo disaster, the Sailor of the Year Award for 1991, and a personal citation from the Admiral of the Seventh Fleet for outstanding performance during the Gulf War.
Upon the completion of his active military duty, Schmidlkofer attended the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where he received a degree in 1998 (BA History). Attorney Schmidlkofer received his law degree from Marquette University (JD, 2001), where he was a Moot Court member and delivered the Valediction to his graduating class. Attorney Schmidlkofer has been involved in municipal traffic defense in nearly every community in southeastern Wisconsin. He is a member of the Waukesha County Bar Association and the State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Family Law
- Wisconsin, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2001
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 05/2001
- Honors: Moot Court Member; Valedictorian
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1998
- Major: History
- United States Navy, 1988 to 1992