Criminal Law & Traffic Violations
Specializing Attorney: Basil M. Loeb
Whether a client has received a speeding ticket, is facing probation revocation, or has been charged with a felony, the attorneys at Schmidlkofer, Toth & Loeb have the experience to defend you. Our attorneys routinely handle motions, trials, revocation hearings and other matters in municipal, state and federal courts. We will do everything in our power to protect your rights and safeguard your interests throughout what can be a scary experience.
Different traffic violations a driver can be ticketed for in Wauwatosa include:
- Speeding tickets
- Careless or reckless driving
- Racing on the Highway
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving with expired registration
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to have liability insurance
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign
- Hit and run
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
If you or someone you love has received a traffic ticket or criminal traffic charge for any of the above offenses, you need to take immediate action to protect your future and your driving privileges. Our attorneys handle motions, trials, revocation hearings and other matters in municipal, state and federal courts. We will do everything in our power to protect your rights.
Do not pay a ticket before consulting with an experienced attorney. If you pay the ticket, you are admitting guilt for the offense and might have points applied to your driver’s license.
Our Areas of Specialty in Criminal Law in Wauwatosa include: Felonies, Misdemeanors, Appeals, Probation Revocation, Parole Revocation, Extended Supervision Revocation, OWI, DWI, OUI, DUI, and Speeding Tickets